Astim belt conveyors, manufactured according to the requirements of the process can be either in stainless steel or carbon steel with coating. Different sizes and inclinations are applicable. Screw conveyor is one of the simplest and oldest handling equipment for bulk materials. It can be also used to control the flow of bulk materials in many chemical processing and storage operations.
-Conveying and elevating equipment for bulk materials
-Suitable for handling a wide variety of materials from fine chemicals to screenings and sludge cakes, from wet to dry.
-Since the materials are carried on the belt, corrosive materials can be handled economically.
-Flat or troughed belt idlers can be used.
-Completely stainless steel frame and supports can be supplied.
-Shuttle type conveyors and belt hipper are available.
• Low maintenance costs
• Durable construction
• High quality and wear resistant materials
• Continuous transportation
• Ability to transport larger sized materials
• Wide function range including dewatering applications
• Suitable for conveying at steep angles and long distances